si HANDSOME && si CANTIK!

Wednesday

2 Syawal



Dear Muhamad Nazmi Bin Manap,
Babe, thank you for the things you do for me. Even the smallest makes me feel superior. I appreciate every single thing you do for me. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful, caring, understanding, considered and loving man in my life. You mean the world to me. Thanx for the relationship. I truly had given up finding someone. After so much disappointments and heart breaks I was truly done. Then came you, someone who was determined to prove, not all men are the same. That you were different, and you are so different. I have fallen in love with you, not only for what you do, but for who you are and for the way you make me feel. Thank you for rescuing my heart and making it a strong and health one.

365 days with love and still standing and still together. I know its not easy, but you make it happen. Heyyy, I love you my other half :')

1 comment:

  1. mulut itik awak comel :) - eyfa-

    ReplyDelete