si HANDSOME && si CANTIK!

Saturday

Welcome 2012 in advance

After enjoyed my weekend yesterday with the awesome people in the world, so, this post gonna be my last post before im going back to Sintok tonight and before the final exam start. I know its too early for me to go back to Sintok since my so-called study week start next week. But, I have to. I have to focus on my final exams, so, I decide to left my laptop at home. Less online, more study, perhaps. Hehehe. So you guys, wish me luck okay for my final. 

my schedule exams :
4/1
8/1 (in the morning and evening) --> 2papers
9/1
10/1
11/1
13/1

scary much? ohh btw, this year i celebrate my new year with the booooooooks (eh?)
good bye blog,
good bye 2011,
good bye semester 5,
good bye seniors,

and 
helloooo 2012 :)
till we meet again at the next post next year.


2 comments:

  1. pergh!.. giler argh!... da nak grad degree!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. dah nak rad... rasa nak lompat..haha

    ReplyDelete